All bookings are made subject to AAA STAY Apartments terms and conditions. All Guests (users of the AAA Stay Apartments) staying in AAA STAY Apartments are obliged to comply with the following regulations:
1. PAYMENT AAA STAY Apartments accepts the following methods of pament:
Credit/Debit Card: Visa, Mastercard
Bank Transfer: Polish Złoty
Bank details are available on request and as per the details on our invoice. To secure the reservation credit/debit card details are require at the time of booking. Full payment is required 3 days before commencement of stay. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings if payment is not received. Payment details are retained for security purposes and for any additional charges incurred.
2. ALTERNATIONS & CANCELLATIONS Reservations may be alerted or cancelled free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extention of stay must be confirmed in writing and is subject to availability of the apartments. Reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked which results in a reduction in the overall charges are payable as per a cancellation.
3. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT Check-in is from 15:00 and Check-Out is by 11.00 am Early Check-In / Late Check-Out may be possible by prior arrangement at additional cost, max. 50% of the price per night. Early departures, for any reason, does not entitle guest to a refund for the unused part of their stay. In the event of unforeseen circumstances AAA STAY Apartments reserves the right to change the apartment booked, to one of a similar standard, and to a different location and in the absence of an apartment being available to cancel the reservation.
4. OCCUPATION The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds. Baby cots can be provided at extra charge. Pleae request at the time of booking. Prices charge are depandant on occupancy level. Should the occupancy level exceed that agreed at the time of booking, AAA STAY Apartments reserve the right to charge for additional guests. The names of all guests staying in the apartment must be supplied at the time of booking. Any variation to the number of guests staying must be agreed in writing with AAA STAY Apartments.
5. INSURANCE & SECURITY We are not responsible for theft and/or damage of personal belongings during your stay. You are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurance in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses. Guests are responsible for keeping the apartment secure during their stay, all windows and doors must be securely closed / locked, as appropriate, when unattended. Also security codes and keys must be kept secure at all times. AAA STAY Apartments reserve the right to hold guests liable for any losses incurred from an unsecured apartment.
6. SMOKING AAA STAY Apartments operate a strictly non smoking policy. If an apartment is found to have been smoked in, the guest will be charged 500 PLN for professional smoke removal and asked to leave.
7. PETS There are no pets allowed in the apartments, unless by specific arrangement in writing only.
8. SERVICES AAA STAY Apartments cannot be held responsible for any failure or interruption of services to the apartments, including electricity, gas, television, broadband access and water or any damage, disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property or on the public highways.
9. BEHAVIOUR / CONTROL OF THE PROPERTY Nuisance: STRICTLY NO PARTIES - using the apartments for social events is entirely PROHIBITED. In the case of the intervention of the Police, Municipal Police, complaints of neighbors or of the administration building, AAA STAY Apartments will in addition charge the guests a penalty of 500 PLN. Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 8am. Visitors: Guests are responsible for their visitors. Non residents will not be allowed access to the apartments after 10pm. Cleanliness: We expect the apartments to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for EXTRA or SPECIALIST cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
10. DAMAGES Damages to the apartment must be paid in full. In the event of any breakages, damage or extra cleaning required after the guest vacates, we will notify the client/guest following departure. Photographic evidence of any damages will be supplied as appropriate. No items belonging to AAA STAY Apartments are to be removed from the apartments including towels. Guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as on arrival. Guests are required to notify us of any damage, loss or broken items or matters requiring general maintenance.
11. KEYS In case of loss of keys from the apartment Guests will be charged for replacement of the lock and keys to the holding credit card.
13. CHNAGES BY US We do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking however occasionally bookings have to be changed or cancelled or errors in information or other details corrected and we reserve the right to do so. If this does happen, we will contact you by telephone or email where reasonably possible. If a change has to be made or your booking has to be cancelled we will, if possible, offer you an alternative apartment of similar type and standard in a similar location for the same period. If the alternative apartment is advertised at a lower price, you will receive a refund of the price difference. However if the alternative apartment is at a higher price the new price will be payable. If you do not wish to accept a change or any alternative apartment offered or we cannot offer you a suitable alternative apartment, you may be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a refund unless this is the result of an Event beyond our Control – see below. You should tell us as soon as possible whether you wish to accept any change or alternative apartment offered or alternatively if you want a refund.
14. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL These include but are not limited to the following: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, epidemic, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations and building work undertaken at the property or in the local area, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.